When people are exposed to stress. The body releases chemicals and hormones that trigger symptoms, thoughts, or behaviors in response to that stress. In some cases, stress is good for the body. Because it makes the body awake. This is the body’s mechanism for adjusting balance for survival. And helps promote the functioning of the immune system in the body UFABET
But that occurred continuously for a long time This may result in a reaction that exceeds the balance required for survival in the moment, such as a less functioning immune system. The digestive , excretory, and reproductive systems cannot function normally. If occurs for a long time May increase the risk of serious health problems.
There are many types. Each type may have different effects on physical and mental health problems. Daily stress, such as pressure from family and work is the type that is most difficult to recognize. And may have more long-term effects than sudden stress. Such as job loss, divorce, illness, and from traumatic events.
Continuous stress can lead to serious health problems, including:
- Mental health problems such as depression and anxiety and personality disorders
- Menstrual problems, such as menstrual cycles that are longer or shorter than normal No menstrual period or menstrual cramps more than usual.
- Skin problems such as acne , rashes , eczema, psoriasis, hair loss , and baldness.
- Gastrointestinal problems such as acid reflux, gastritis, enteritis, irritable bowel syndrome.
- Respiratory and immune system problems such as asthma and allergies (Allergy)
- Sleep problems, such as insomnia, caused by chronic stress
- Sexual dysfunction, premature ejaculation, no sexual desire.
- Eating disorders such as anorexia, bulimia, and binge eating disorder