Garlic is LIKELY SAFE if taken by mouth in moderation. But may cause side effects. Such as bad breath, body odor, burning sensation in the mouth or stomach. heartburn, bloating, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea. These symptoms may be worsened by eating raw garlic. Also, applying fresh to or touching the skin can cause burning and irritation.
Caution in eating , especially the people in the following groups
- Those who are pregnant or who are breastfeeding LIKELY SAFE to eat during pregnancy as a food or in moderation. But it may be unsafe to take as a medicine. There isn’t enough reliable information about the safety of applying to the skin during pregnancy or while breastfeeding.
- Children. Taking garlic in moderate amounts and short-term is POSSIBLY SAFE for children. But the use of garlic applied to the skin. May cause burning and irritation UFABET
- People with stomach or digestion problems May cause gastrointestinal irritation.
- people with low blood pressure might cause your blood pressure to drop more than normal.
- People who plan to undergo surgery should be stopped at least 2 weeks before surgery because it can increase bleeding and affect blood pressure during surgery. And people with bleeding disorders should not eat. Especially fresh garlic because it may increase the risk of bleeding more easily