Barcelona coach Xavi Hernandez will decide whether Ousmane Dembele will return to action this season. Barcelona president Joan Laporta has revealed whether Ousmane Dembele’s future will play again this season. Depends on manager Xavi Hernandez’s decision the 42-year-old. According to ‘Deario Sport’ on Wednesday.
Dembele is still in a difficult situation following the big-time move in January. And the 24-year-old has shown no signs of accepting an offer of a contract extension from the club. That there is a question as to whether Barcelona will send the French winger up to watch the game in the stands. As previously threatened or will allow the players to come back on the field again. It all depends UFABET on Xavi Hernandez decision.
‘Of course the trainer will decide.’ Laporta said of Dembele’s situation and it was his decision.’
‘I think he is working for this season and next season. And of course it’s getting more and more difficult to play with players who won’t be here. because it should be another club because we are building a team.’
‘He doesn’t want to extend his contract and this feeling is a problem that I hope can be resolved for our benefit and so that he doesn’t get hurt either.’ the Barca president said.